- TYPES OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
When using our Service, we collect two types of information about our users: Personally Identifiable Information and Non-Personally Identifiable Information. Our primary goal in collecting information from you is to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and customized experience while using our Service.
- Personally Identifiable Information:This refers to information that lets us know the specifics of who you are. When you engage in certain activities on this Service, such as registering for a user account, signing up for our mailing list, ordering a product or service, submitting content and/or posting content in discussion forums or other public areas, entering a contest or sweepstakes, filling out a survey, or sending us feedback, we may ask you to provide certain information about yourself by filling out and submitting an online form. It is completely optional for you to engage in these activities; however, we may ask that you provide us personal information, such as your first and last name, mailing address (including zip code), e-mail address, telephone numbers, and other personally identifying information. When ordering products or services using the Service, you may be asked to provide a credit card number. Depending upon the activity, some of the information we ask you to provide is identified as mandatory and some as voluntary. If you do not provide the mandatory data with respect to a particular activity, you will not be able to engage in that activity.
- Non-Personally Identifiable Information:This refers to information that does not by itself identify a specific individual. We gather certain information about you based upon where you visit using our Service in several ways. This information is compiled and analyzed on both a personal and an aggregated basis. This information may include the Website’s Uniform Resource Locator (“URL”) that you just came from, which URL you next go to, what browser you are using, and/or your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address.
- COLLECTION METHODS AND USE OF INFORMATION
- Non-Personally Identifiable Information:We may also collect, or our third-party ad server and/or content server may collect, certain Non-Personally Identifiable Information. We use your IP address to diagnose problems with our servers, software, to administer our Service, and to gather demographic information. Our third-party ad servers will also provide us with summary, but not individual, reports that will tell us how many ads were presented and clicked upon while using our Service.
- RELEASE OF INFORMATION
- Personally Identifiable Information:We do not sell, trade, or rent your Personally Identifiable Information to others. We may, however, provide some of our services through contractual arrangements with affiliates, services providers, partners, and other third parties. We and our service partners use your Personally Identifiable Information to operate our Service and to deliver their services. For example, we must release your credit card information to the card-issuing bank to confirm payment for products and services purchased on this Service; release your address information to the delivery service to deliver products that you ordered; and provide order information to third parties that help us provide customer service. We will encourage our service partners to adopt and post privacy policies. However, the use of your Personally Identifiable Information by our service partners is governed by the privacy policies of those service partners and is not subject to our control.
- Non-Personally Identifiable Information:We may also provide Non-Personally Identifiable Information about our customers’ sales, traffic patterns, and related Service information to third-party advertisers, but these statistics do not include any Personally Identifiable Information.
- Exceptions:Occasionally, we may be required by law enforcement or judicial authorities to provide Personally Identifiable Information to the appropriate governmental authorities. We will disclose Personally Identifiable Information upon receipt of a court order or subpoena or to cooperate with a law enforcement investigation. We fully cooperate with law enforcement agencies in identifying those who use our services for illegal activities. We reserve the right to report to law enforcement agencies any activities that we in good faith believe to be unlawful.
- UPDATING AND CORRECTING INFORMATION
We believe you should have the ability to access and edit the Personally Identifiable Information that you have provided to us. You may change any of your Personally Identifiable Information in your account online at any time by linking to your account in accordance with instructions posted elsewhere on the Service. You may also access and correct your personal information and privacy preferences by writing us at: email@example.com
Please include your name, address, and/or e-mail address when you contact us. We encourage you to promptly update your Personally Identifiable Information if it changes. You may ask to have the information on your account deleted or removed; however, because we keep track of past transactions, you cannot delete information associated with past transactions on this Service. In addition, it may be impossible to completely delete your information without some residual information because of cached versions and backups.
- USER CHOICES ON COLLECTION AND USE OF INFORMATION
We may, from time to time, send you e-mail regarding our products and services. In addition, if you indicated upon registration that you are interested in receiving offers or information from us and our partners, we may occasionally send you direct mail about products and services that we feel may be of interest to you. Only Underground Labs, Inc. (or agents working on behalf of Underground Labs, Inc. and under confidentiality agreements) will send you these direct mailings and only if you indicated that you do not object to these offers. If you do not want to receive such mailings, simply tell us when you give us your personal information. Or, at any time, you can easily edit your account information to no longer receive such offers and mailings.
We may provide you with the opportunity to inform others (each, a “recipient”) about the Service, which will require you to provide the recipient’s e-mail address. Once your request is received, we will automatically send the recipient e-mail on your behalf containing a link to the Service and the information you chose to share. We will not initiate any further contact with the recipient, beyond the e-mail sent on your behalf unless the recipient indicates that the recipient would like to receive more information regarding the Service.
We may also provide you with an opportunity to receive information from participating Artists on the Classy Event Group. If you elect to receive news and other e-mail alerts from participating Artist(s) on the Classy Event Group, we will provide the participating Artist(s) with your e-mail address in order to facilitate your desired receipt of news and other e-mail alerts. However, we take no responsibility for the communication policies or practices of such third parties.
- SECURITY OF INFORMATION
We have implemented commercially reasonable physical and electronic security measures to protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of your Personally Identifiable Information. Despite our efforts, however, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable.
- CREDIT CARD TRANSACTIONS
In order to most efficiently serve you, credit card transactions and order fulfillment are handled by established third-party banking, processing agents and distribution institutions. They receive the information needed to verify and authorize your credit card or other payment information and to process and ship your order.
When you use our Service we will store cookies on your computer in order to facilitate and customize your use of our Service. A cookie is a small data text file, which a Web site stores on your computer’s hard drive (if your Web browser permits) that can later be retrieved to identify you to us. Our cookies store randomly assigned user identification numbers, the country where you are located, and your first name to welcome you back to our Service. The cookies make your use of the Service easier, make the Service run more smoothly, and help us to maintain a secure Service. You are always free to decline our cookies if your browser permits, but some parts of our Service may not work properly in that case.
We may use an outside ad serving company to display banner advertisements on our Service. As part of their service, they will place a separate cookie on your computer. We will not provide any third-party ad server with any of your Personally Identifiable Information. We and our third-party ad server will collect and use Non-Personally Identifiable Information about you, such as your IP address, browser type, the server your computer is logged onto, the area code and zip code associated with your server, and whether you responded to a particular ad. Other advertisers may also place banner ads on our Service in the same manner as above, but we will not disclose any Personally Identifiable Information to them.
- PRIVACY POLICIES OF THIRD-PARTY SITES
- MISCELLANEOUS PRIVACY ISSUES
- Minors:You must be at least 13 years old to have our permission to use this Service. Our policy is that we do not knowingly collect, use, or disclose Personally Identifiable Information about visitors that are under 13 years of age.
- Account Information:Ultimately, you are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your password and/or account information. Please be careful and responsible whenever you are online.
- California Residents:California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits users who are California residents to request and obtain from us once a year, free of charge, a list of the third parties to whom we disclosed their personal information (if any) for direct marketing purposes in the preceding calendar year and the categories of personal information disclosed to those third parties. If you wish to make such a request, send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you ever have any questions about our information sharing practices, please contact us.
Unless otherwise agreed upon in writing, no refunds are given for events cancelled by client.
Please contact us if you have feedback regarding the services we provided at your event. We aim to exceed every clients expectations!